Monday, January 1, 2007

Is this a HAPPY New Year, or a SAD New Year for me?

OK, I know that you've heard this phrase many times, but i'll repeat it -- Happy New Year! lolz...

I don't know whether I should be happy if this is the new 2007 or i should be sad! I'm taking UPSR! HELP! This means plenty of hard work. Abd i mean PLENTY! Perfect!

Yesterday we were going to pick up my sis at Calvary Church when we saw a few fireworks on the way there. Well, not me, but my mom saw it. So anyway, after we picked her up we went to the HSBC Bank for somethig. Suddenly we heard, " YEY!!!!!!!!" So we're like...OK.... haha...

Today, the contractor came to fix the toilet. Wwhen i got up, mom told me to get up cuz dad had to go back to the tiles store to get more tiles and i guessed that he was pretty mad.... So then played scrabble with sis, then went up to do some homework then came down and played scrabble AGAIN with sis and mom. Then i got tired of it and our 6 o'clock movie came. How nice to celebrate a New Year....


Got a movie to catch, c ya!

No comments: