Saturday, December 2, 2006

Tired

Today, woke up very early then mess a bit with my hair. So i went back to sleep then got woken up by mom. She was going to cook half boiled eggs. So got up fast took a shower and was down in a flash. But somehow the toaster got spoiled by maid. She put kaya and butterTHEN she put it into the toaster. Ridiculous right? So wasn't really a nice meal. The bread was not crunchy and mom was too busy scolding the maid my half boiled eggs had already turned out to be boiled eggs. But it was OK la. So pratice organ and totally forgotten that I had still one more piece left!! So when I went to Yamaha, I had to copy the answer right on the spot. Thanks to Ai Jin and Jodi. To Jodi and Ai Jin : THANKYOU ! YOU ARE MY HEROINS! lolz. So right after music lesson Me and Karen were the only two to go to dancing class. Ai Jin had to go somewhere, Qian Ying said she already know the moves, Yu Xin didn't come for music lesson AND dancing. So me and Karen sat by the corner eating my biscuits that I brought along while we read our bookz. Then we got TOO bored we kept playinh with the lift. First we went up and down. Then we si simply pressed all the levels. lolz It was fun. So, ater dancing class, I was SOOOO bushed. Then when i was in the car and mom showed me the present she was going to give Aunter. A VERY cute black pig keychain! It was SOOOOO cute I wanted it myself. Mom bought me a purse too! The was a picture of a pig! Awww....so adorable. My sis got a pencil case just like mine: Stripes around it. But her's was a bit small and her's was white. Mine is Dark Pink. So then got home, chat, then eat dinner, shower, then do UK homework, after that , blogging lo! haha, when i was doing my homework, Wilffey(my rabbit) kept running round me like a mad man.I think he wanted me to play with him. But i had work. Sorry Wilffey!


Well, very tired so goodnite.

1 comment:

BlackSpottie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.