Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Just came back from Penang.... Haih..so much fun, i wish i didn't have to come back to KL. I mean i luv KL and all, but I miss my aunt and grandmother in Penang.

Anyway,

On Monday, we went back to Penang(My unc Pp was there too) and thank goodness my tummy
didn't hurt at all! PHEW!It was a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGG journey..5 hours in that stuffy car. Me and my sis dunno what to do, just sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep......
So when we reached Penang, we ate lunch and we arrived therer quite early too. We unpacked our stuff and then ate lunch. I LLLUUUUUUUUUUVVV my grandmum's cooking, it was so delicious. I especially luved the fish. Anyway, my grandmum had replaced a new Samsung TV. It was a flat screen, black, very gaya TV. And when you switch it on, it will play a short melody. My holiday in Penang was very boring, all i did the most was.....WATCH TV. lolzzz i'm a so called TV Junkie. Because my grandmother has Astro, I don't.

On Tuesday, Dad and Mom said that we were going shopping! WIPPEEEE! When we reached the shopping mall, Dad realized that he left his phone at my grandmother's house. So mum had to stick with him and go to the men section(Dad was plannig to buy some work clothes) and me and my sis just hang around the mall. My sis bought: A pin and a CD. Me?: NOTHING! lolz.. So we met up with my parents and went down to have lunch. And guess what?: We went to a shop called 600 Cc and let me make this clear. The food was SOOOO hot and SOOOO expensive. So i couldn't continue to eat and we had Waffers. YUM! I shared with my sis and we started exploring the mall again. After a few hours dad called and said we have to go to Island Plaza(another mall) for more of his work shirts. But me and my sis said we were very tired so we all went back.

On Wenesday, Unc Pp had to go back to Brunei. So we said our goodbyes and then me and my sis watched Dinotopia. Nice movie. But half way through we had to go back.


Well, my TV programme is coming. ~Adios.

No comments: